Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Slow Life...Living Real Slowly...

In this modern world, it seems almost everybody is running throughout the day; for this thing or that...We don't have enough time to stop and enjoy our life; no time to see what life is offering us, what we are missing.
This may not be true for everyone, but it was for me until very recently. And I was really tired of that.
Fortunately, this month, I have less work due to spring break, new school term etc., I am trying to enjoy my life. I am reading, blogging, doing things I wanted to do for a long time.
Here, I must admit that, it would have been much more easier for me if I did not have to do all those house chores...
Anyway, what can't be helped, can't be helped!
And enough of these serious talks; I have update pictures of that Victorian wall-hanging I wrote earlier(http://baishakhislowlife.blogspot.com/2011/04/long-long-time-no-see.html).


Now from the picture, one can guess that I was talking about all that spending my days slowly is just an excuse for not completing this project yet!! This thing is taking more time than I thought it would. Stitching with small beads are really very time consuming. Moreover, I think I'm very slow at stitching or anything...


Here is a closer look at the beads. I'm using three colors of beads matching with the gradation of the clothes. But as usual, I'm having problems with the Feather stitch which I'm trying to do in the middle portion. Anyway, let's see what happens...


And in this last picture, the black and white button and the tassel will go there too when I finish all these Feather stitches...
But, everything must go SLOWLY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment